By Tanya Willis
Yield: 1-2 servings
- 2 small pitted medjool dates
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (optional)
- 1 tablespoon organic raw almond butter
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1/2-1 teaspoon organic vanilla liquid or powder
- 1/2 cup coconut water or plain filtered water
- 1/2 cup organic almond milk (or homemade almond or hemp milk)
- 3 dandelion flower heads and 3 dandelion leaves (don’t use stems)
- 2 cups ice
- Put everything in your vitamix, or other blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a cup.
Article Source: http://tanyamorrison.ca/this-hidden-treasure-growing-on-your-front-lawn/