Prep time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice chicken breasts into long strips, 1-2” wide.
- Mix together almond meal, paprika, garlic, cumin, cayenne, pepper, and salt.
- Dredge each piece of chicken in egg and then coat with almond spice mixture.
- Place in a cookie sheet greased with cooking spray.
- Repeat with all chicken pieces.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden.
Recipe Source: http://www.generationyfoodie.com/2013/06/paleo-almond-chicken-fingers.html