Posted By Danielle Walker On February 8, 2014 @ 3:00 am
AUTHOR: Danielle Walker-AgainstAllGrain.com
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 mins TOTAL TIME: 25 mins
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter, ghee, or coconut oil
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon chopped leeks
- 3 asparagus stalks, trimmed and chopped
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chèvre goat cheese
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Saute the asparagus, spinach, zucchini, and leeks until cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs with the goat cheese then add them to the hot pan with the vegetables. Allow the eggs to sit for 30 seconds before stirring.
- Gently move the eggs around the pan with a rubber spatula until they are scrambled and cooked through.
- Add the smoked salmon then serve immediately. Garnish with fresh chives.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.
Recipe Source: http://againstallgrain.com/2014/02/08/smoked-salmon-veggie-scramble/