- 3 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup carob powder or organic cocoa
- 1/2 cup raw organic ground nuts (almonds, cashews or walnuts)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded organic coconut
- 1 tbsp raw organic honey (optional or add more to taste)
- Parchment paper
- Melt the honey and coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once combined, add the carob, ground nuts and coconut and mix together.
- Pour mixture onto a small baking sheet or square pan covered in parchment paper. Form into a square when cool enough to touch.
- Refrigerate until hardened. Cut into bars.
Recipe Source: Jen’s recipe book.