- 1 cup very cold water
- 1 cup bananas, frozen (about 1 large banana)
- 2⁄3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1⁄3 cup almond butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients listed to a high speed blender and mix until everything is well combined and creamy. I you prefer a thinner milkshake add a little bit more water until desired consistency is reached. You can also add crushed ice if you like it colder.
- Sprinkle top with chopped 70% or higher dark chocolate (optional)
Recipe Source: http://livinghealthywithchocolate.com/desserts/paleo-thick-creamy-mint-chocolate-milkshake-3964/
She Let Them Eat Cake Author: Maggie Savage
Maggie says: “Why Muffin Cakes? Because these babies were meant to be more than muffins. They’re moist and cake-like, and I just know you will love them!”
Yield: 10-12 muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1⁄2 cup certified gluten-free oat flour
- 1⁄2 cup certified gluten-free oats
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons ground chia mixed with 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line or grease muffin cups.
- Combine almond flour, oat flour, oats, tapioca flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt in a medium-sized bowl.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, or a large bowl, combine applesauce, honey, coconut oil, and ground chia-warm water mixture.
- Stir in dry ingredients, mixing well to combine. Fold in raspberries.
- The muffin batter will thicken up because of the ground chia.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups (3/4 full).
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-23 minutes. Let cool in muffin pan for 3-4 minutes. Remove to wire rack and let cool completely.
These Raspberry Muffin Cakes taste just as yummy on day two, but you could wrap them up and freeze for future breakfast or brunch treats.
Recipe Source: http://glutenfreeeasily.com/gluten-free-raspberry-muffin-cakes-she-let-them-eat-cake/
No-cook chocolate pudding using avocados for the creamy base.
- 3 avocados
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Sea salt
- Puree avocados, cacao power, honey, and vanilla in a food processor until smooth. Sprinkle pudding with salt before serving.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.
Recipe Source: http://www.marthastewart.com/print/1050437