Posted By Danielle Walker On January 17, 2015 @ 1:00 am
AUTHOR: Danielle Walker – AgainstAllGrain.com
Serves: Yields about 5 cups
- 1 cups raw cashews, soaked in water for 4 hours
- 3 cups filtered water
- 2 teaspoons honey, optional
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- Drain and rinse the cashews thoroughly. Place them in a blender with 3 cups water, honey, and sea salt.
- Blend on low for 30 seconds, then on high for 1 to 2 minutes, until completely smooth.
- Pour the liquid through a mesh sieve to remove any large fragments.
- Store in the refrigerator for 5 days.
*This is meant to make a thick milk, similar to whole milk. If you desire a thinner product, add a little water at a time until you have reached your desired consistency.
Copyright © 2014 Against All Grain. All rights reserved.
Recipe Source: http://againstallgrain.com/2015/01/17/cashew-milk-recipe/